dimanche 27 mai 2007

Sun Sufficating.



C'est sans savoir ou aller qu'elle s'entetat a se perdre.
Il fallait le perdre ce temps
Il fallait l'usée avec tant de moment de joie,
ainsi que quelques uns de solitude pour aprécier l'ordre de l'absurdité.

He knew there was never really an end to anything .
that things just go on and there was no use to corner them down.

I had my cup of tea of long lost regrets
untill i narrowed them down to guilt
and that was easily fixed.

let me picture you this way
from that angle and place that still in a series of actions.
a series of mistakes
rooted in my mind

oh keep that arm distance between us wont you
my mind is already too close to yours
i like you,
therefore i'll probably hurt you
that is, if you like me back,
its part of the process
therefore keep that distance won't you?

Aucun commentaire: