lundi 28 mai 2007

A change of clothes.

I vaguely remeber being able to trust you.
I want you to like me.
and i want to feel liked.
and adoredand envied.
Your eyes requested my presence, or so it seemed, at that moment.
She was there for you too.
If you can give me the straingt to face myself
I'll give you that golden ribbon,
I always wanted to know how the depended in me would feel If I were to let her out.
And my skin is only the pakaging left to be torned out.wont you take the time to untangle it.
as well as my own mind
and you seem sad, but i like it
how about escaping our awfull thoughts
and lying down for a while

If I play that oil paint right
your eyes seem a little darker today in the light
I wish you could rest your mind in mine
caus the one i have is getting bored of me
and its about time that i change the course of things
A change of clothes will probably do the trick again.

Aucun commentaire: