dimanche 27 mai 2007

Indescriptible.



la pire sensation cest le froid permanant dans lequel mon corps se plait.
c'est l'indifference que je maconne peut a peut.
c'est les besoins insatisfaits, qui s'entremangent.
inconographiquement l'amour est vulgaire.
The need of you
makes me cheap.
the thoughts of you make me gag.
Make me talk take them out.
Once rotten, those teets wont fall verry far.
scared to talk.
the wonrg words make me look even dumber,

Can i stop?

Le silence qui nous abritte m'endore
Réveille moi quand les choses commencerons a prendre un sens.
mix tape of events.
that always colide in a unfasionnable way.
is this statement a bit ironic to you?

A year ago i was stilll as vulnerable
but i hadn't tasted coke.
A year ago your arms were way stronger.
let me tie you together.
and choke you.
let me tell give you a peice of my problem take it out.

I want to save someone.
rest on me for a minute so i can forget myself.
or at least make beleive i can help.
dont turn me into useless peices of flesh
tied together with a knot in a ribbon

oh such a lovely red ribbon don't you think?
if you could at least prescribe something to me.
you'd be uselfull
your face is such a waste of beauty.

Laisser moi detacher tout ce qui me tient à moi.
laisser moi la libertée de mourir sans remors.
je me retiens,
pour ne pas vous abandonner encore.
suis je obligatoirement victime de mes fausses promesses.
vous n'avez pourtant jamais exaussé les votres.
dont trust me i'm not turst worthy.
je vais me coucher.

Aucun commentaire: