dimanche 27 mai 2007

What i want.

I want girls kissing.I want men touching. I want to see things the way men do, then woman, then girls. I want to feel rich and powerfull. and see things through a child's mind.I want to play with my...and then touch the camera. Play.Bodies touching. Food. and every psychotic. Anphetamines. and champagne. I want to feel your opinion on things when you are drunk. Then try to make you stay that same way, sober. I want to push you over the edge, then make you want more. I want you to want to be those people you were thought to judge. I want you to let go Inhibitions waste my time, and yours. Cut to the chase.FUCK HER.let me photograph the symbolic behind all of this. wait, i am way to wasted to capture anything else but trash.is this art?
Is this creative? Is this mediatised. Fuck creation, i want to recreate. Say it again, my name. hers. let me take a picture of all of this now. are you thinking about repercutions? FUCK YOU. there is no such thing as repercution. tomorrow, you might just as well be dead.

Aucun commentaire: