dimanche 27 mai 2007

Letter 1

Words are so badly interpretated.
and you must think a million things but the things is
I just wanted to tell you that you should talk to her more.
Because she might do somethings that she thinks you have done by the only pretext that you have done them beafore.
And if you could only handle a conversation with me
then you could really understand what i mean but now i talked and its out there and someone got it all wrong
so you might hear things that arnt quite true and try to tell her off but you shouldnt caus she is wonderfull and she doesnt mean any harm,
she has no bad intensions and i wish i could explain face to face what i mean.

God he told me i was something i am not.
God you told him stuff i never thought,
God talk to me. caus i only wanted to be your friend.
and look where it got me. i should not write all this and i will regret it tomorrow.

But the truth is, I think I deserve a reply and i think i deserve if not a small percentage of your attention only for the sake of even trying to make you understand.
the truth is I do enjoy your presence for the simple fact that you dont require mine
and that you do not ask.
and now that i talk to you isnt that a proof that i am worth the time.
DO NOT ignore me.
DO NOT ignore the fact that i can seperate my intension from the ones of the people i care about.

I am not that self centered and i am way more understanding than you think
and you are FUCKING aloud to keep this for yourself.
and i will be waiting for a reply and i am honest enough to ask you for it and i am straight forward enough to continue talking to you on MSN pretending that nothing more has been said.
And i do implore some pitty
only for the fact that i do not have enough pride to take myself for granted and forget about you and still write to you in hope you might care for her.

sincerely,
mariejane.

Aucun commentaire: